Colorado Springs Labor Doula and Colorado Springs Postpartum Doula
Cord Doula Collective serves Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Monument. Our doulas have supported families with providers at:
- Memorial North
- Memorial Central
- Penrose Saint Francis
- Evans Military Hospital
- Home births with midwives such as Jessica Nipp, Tara Stephens, Dana Savage, Janet Schwab and more
Colorado Springs is a beautiful place to live and an amazing place to give birth. Our Colorado Springs Doulas support you and your family in your unique birthing story.
Colorado Springs Labor Doula Services
Cord Labor Doulas are committed to providing professional, continuous, and unbiased support to laboring moms and birth partners throughout the birthing process. Our passionate doulas are skilled at natural pain relief tactics, grace-filled communication skills to ensure a positive relationship with all care providers, and insight into standard medical procedures to help provide you with the information you need to make an empowered decision for your body and your baby.
Colorado Springs Labor Doula Clients receive the following:
- One free initial consultation
- One prenatal visit to discuss your birth vision, how your doula can support you and your family, and comfort techniques
- One Mama Mingler event - these events bring expecting moms together to learn about a pregnancy or birth related topic. Light refreshments and food provided
- Continual support during active labor (this can begin at your home and transfer to the hospital)
- Images from your birth! Each Colorado Springs Doula is personally trained by Monet Nicole, one of the country's leading birth photographers. When your doula visits you for your postpartum appointment, she will bring a few of these images professionally printed out for you.
- Between 1-2 hours immediate postpartum support
- One postpartum visit
- Birth Processing Class led by a certified Birthing Listener
- Access to a private Cord Doula Collective online facebook group - a safe place to share concerns, successes, and questions about the journey of motherhood
Whether you plan to have a hospital birth or home/birth center birth; natural or medicated; cesarean or vaginal, our Colorado Springs doulas provide you continuous, unbiased support and encouragement, elevating your birthing experience by creating an environment of reassurance and peace.
Learn more about our lovely team of cord doulas here!
Interested in placenta encapsulation, postpartum support, or a sibling doula? We offer each of these services in Colorado Springs. Click below to find out more:
Colorado Springs Sibling Doula
Pricing and Packages:
Complete the below form to receive a copy of our Cord Collective Info Packet, and get information on pricing, package specifics, and availability. Or send us an email to email@example.com.