Denver Labor Doula and Denver Postpartum Doula
Cord Doula Collective serves Denver and Boulder. Our doulas have supported families at the following birthing locations:
- University Hospital
- Denver Health
- Saint Joseph's
- Rose Medical
- St. Luke's
- Swedish Hospital
- Mountain Midwifery Center
- Baby+Co Birth Center
- Birth Center of Boulder
- Boulder Community Hospital
Denver is a beautiful place to live and an incredible place to give birth. Our Denver Doulas support you and your family in your unique birthing story.
Denver Labor Doula Services
Cord Labor Doulas are committed to providing professional, continuous, and unbiased support to laboring moms and birth partners throughout the birthing process. Our passionate doulas are skilled at natural pain relief tactics, grace-filled communication skills to ensure a positive relationship with all care providers, and insight into standard medical procedures to help provide you with the information you need to make an empowered decision for your body and your baby.
Each Denver Doula Client receives:
- One free initial consultation
- One prenatal visit to discuss your birth vision, how your doula can support you and your family, and comfort techniques
- One Mama Mingler event - these events bring expecting moms together to learn about a pregnancy or birth related topic. Light refreshments and food provided
- Continual support during active labor (this can begin at your home and transfer to the hospital)
- Images from your birth! Each Denver Doula is personally trained by Monet Nicole, one of the country's leading birth photographers. When your doula visits you for your postpartum appointment, she will bring a few of these images professionally printed out for you.
- Between 1-2 hours immediate postpartum support
- One postpartum visit
- Birth Processing Class led by a certified Birthing Listener
- Access to a private Cord Doula Collective online facebook group - a safe place to share concerns, successes, and questions about the journey of motherhood
Whether you plan to have a hospital birth or home/birth center birth; natural or medicated; cesarean or vaginal, our doulas provide you continuous, unbiased support and encouragement, elevating your birthing experience by creating an environment of reassurance and peace.
Learn more about our lovely team of cord doulas here!
Denver Placenta Encapsulation
Packages and Pricing
- Complete the below form to receive a copy of our Cord Collective Info Packet, and get information on pricing, package specifics, and availability. Or send us an email to email@example.com.